SonicLift® Facial Toning Device with Connected Skin Care® Technology
(Coming January 2020)
This innovative handheld micro-current anti-aging/wrinkle reduction device features a built-in digital camera with API/APP technology for IOS and Android devices. The application programming interface (API) communicates via WiFi an innovative breakthrough - before and after images of the facial treatment area. Allowing the user to see real-time results, plus capture results over a timeline. The User Experience (UX) provides skin care treatment tips, beauty advice and even links to daily with UV and weather indexes to better prepare and protect your skin for the day!
SonicLift is a non-invasive facial toning device intended for at-home cosmetic use. This device delivers low level electrical micro-current impulses to strategic locations on the face to improve your facial tone. Electrical current is emitted from dual spheres that are designed for optimal contact with faces of all shapes and sizes. SonicLift Facial Toning Device with Connected Skin Care Technology (Model ST288) continuously alternates between the positive and negative spheres and allows you to adjust the current output from 0 to 400 microamps for a personalized comfort level.
For your SonicLift Facial Toning Device with Connected Skin Care Technology (Model ST288) to operate properly, a conductive gel is included. Therefore, it is important to first apply the Conductive Gel to the skin areas to be treated. Ensure the entire area being treated is saturated with the Conductive Gel. On your clean and dry face, apply Pretika Conductive Gel by tapping into your skin with your fingertips. We recommend applying the Gel to each treatment area or half the face at a time, so that the Gel does not dry out. If Gel begins to dry out during your SonicLift treatment, you can apply more gel. Reorder Conductive Gel Model CO169 at www.pretika.com.
• BUILT-IN DIGITAL CAMERA for before and after results
• PAIR WITH PRETIKA APP Track treatment results with innovative camera that sends before and after treatment images, browse how to use video, tips and user manual
• MICROCURRENT DEVICE for a visible lift and firming, use with Conductivity Gel included
• FDA Cleared Micro-Current – Four (4) Intensity Level Settings
• Charger - Charging Cradle (120V) and Built-In Rechargeable Li-Cell Batteries
• Stainless Steel medical grade spheres
• COUNTER CHARGING STAND CHARGER Charging Cradle (120V) & Built-In Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries
• 6 oz Conductive Gel
Intended Use & Indications for Use:
The Facial Toning Device with Connected Skin Care® Technology is intended for facial stimulation and is indicated for over-the-counter cosmetic use. Use 2-5 minutes a day per treatment area based. For the first 30 days use up to 5 days per week – depending on skin sensitivity. After 30 days, use 2-3 days per week to maintain results.
Apply Conductive Gel to the treatment facial areas. Select the Micro-Current Mode. Cleanse treatment area with an exfoliating scrub or cleanser. Apply Pretika Conductive Gel in a thin layer to each treatment area. Using light to medium pressure on the face and light pressure on the neck, glide the SonicLift in an upward motion for smaller treatment areas and in an upward circular motion for larger treatment areas. Targeted treatment areas include the forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, jawline, periorbital area (crow’s feet), and neck.
1) Remove the Conductive Gel from your face with a warm, damp washcloth.
2) Gently wipe off any Conductive Gel residue on the spheres with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
Note: Never submerge your device in water or use excess of liquid when cleaning your SonicLift device.